Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunnies love

Hey you!
I need to tell you something.. I'm addicted to sunglasses! Wanna know why? They look so freaking amazing! When I think of sunglasses the things that come to my mind are explosions (in action movies when the main character walks away from an explosion and doesn't look behind him he's usually wearing sunnies), beaches and old rock bands.
I like to wear sunglasses because they keep my eyes protected from the sun and they usually give me that extra confidence boost that I need in the morning to start socializing.
Right now I'm really into cat eye sunglasses, bug eye sunglasses (round frames) and oversized sunglasses.
xoxo,
Alia







1 comment:

  1. I all the time used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net
    for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

    Look at my page :: fake ray bans

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy