Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ma liste d'envies


Hello my little fashionistas,
Do you wanna know what's on my wish list? Well, I'm gonna tell you, today, here and now. 

Let's start by the Nut & Ptah items.

Doesn't this dress look fab? I just have to have it, it's just so meee.
I'm in LOVE with this bag it's just so cool and cute and it has studs (in case you don't already know I'm  addicted to studs). Isn't it just perfect?

This is perfect. Turns every dress you have into a peplum dress *FAB*

Next up Alexander mcqueen clutches

Do I really need to explain why I want them?

Next up? an Antonio Beradi neon stretch-crepe blazer

I just love it. The colour, the stitching, EVERYTHING about it.

That's my wish list,

xoxo,
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy