Monday, August 6, 2012

Just another tag

I'm addicted to tag posts and tag videos so I decided to create my own tag !

THE RULES :


You have to answer all the questions (duh!)
Link the blog of the person who tagged you
Add a question
And tag 5 other bloggers (let them know that you tagged them)


Let's get started!
The questions!


1-Who was the first blogger that you followed ?
2-Who's your favourite blogger ?
3-What's your latest addiction ?
4-Who's your fashion role model ?
5-Who influenced you to start your blog ?
6-What's your favourite apparel store ?
7-What's your favourite makeup store ?
8-Who's your favourite youtuber ?


My answers!


1- Beauty Crush
2- Superficial Girls
3- My latest addiction is an iphone game (temple run)
4- Coco Chanel I just love her
5- dreams that glitter xoxo
6- Zara
7- M.A.C
8- http://www.youtube.com/user/clothesencounters/videos


I TAG:


1- Arwa
2- gypsy heart
3- Christine
4- dear ms lilith
5- staring at paperfaces

xoxo,
Alia

4 comments:

If you have any questions email me on totw.apairofshoesatatime@gmail.com !
I LOVE to read your comments, they make me happy